FAMILY PICTURES 2018


Well Hello!!!  It's been a while since I blogged consistently!  But I'm working on getting back into the groove! I thought kicking off my re-entry into the blogging world with our family pictures would be a good place to start :)  If you're new to my blog, you can learn more about me here + here. :) 

I am SO incredibly IN LOVE with every picture that our photographer captured for us a few weeks ago. We hadn't had family pictures done in two years and I'd always wanted pictures along the river. These came out exactly how I envisioned them! So thankful for Shannon for capturing these memories for us! 






































































































And...that's a wrap! Ah! I could stare at them all day long! Can't wait to get some of these hung up in our house! 

And PS.  if you're interested...you can read our more of mine and Nathan's story here. It's not finished yet. I started "our story" a few years ago when I began my blog but never got around to finishing it. It's on the to do list though :) 

No comments