April 2016

April...it came and went so fast!  I was without my nice lens for almost the entire month!!! And so other then a few pictures I took on my point and shoot, I only got a few nice pictures taken at the end of the month when Nathan bought me a new lens.  The rest of the pictures I took in April were on my phone.  I guess I need to get them off my phone and do a whole blog post of just cell phone pictures.  

April is kind of a blur to me.  We celebrated Ruy's birthday, played outside, and spent a lot of time taking walks, or being inside from the rain.  But other than that, we really didn't do much.  We took a break from sports this season to just kind of keep things simple.  Life was getting pretty busy and with adding another baby to the mix we just decided that it was best for our family to take a season off.  I'm glad we did.

Well here are the few pictures I did manage to take in April....

One day I took Alanna out back to play in the creek with the boys.  She thought it was the best thing ever.! 




Liam picked out his outfit this day...
"Spurspenders" as he calls them, Superman shirt and sandals (on the wrong feet of course)! 



Jude is always smiling and is probably the happiest, most easy going baby I have ever met .



Ruy was trying to look tough here :) 


Alanna is getting so big I'm not really sure what to do about it.  She is just about the sweetest thing.  She loves swinging like a big girl now. 



Liam likes to help Nathan with anything he does outdoors.  He had a blast helping Nathan wash his truck. 


And then I finally found Alanna a pair of rainboots!  We were grocery shopping at Aldi and we saw these and I grabbed them up for her.  She was all sorts of exciting!  They are so adorable on her! 





This is one of my favorite pictures of her ever.  I know it's not totally in focus but this picture completely captures her sweet playful personality and so I love it so much!

And looking at Jude playing with the "big kids" makes this mama's heart feel happy and sad all at the same time.  How can he be growing up so fast?!

And just like that...April is over and so little to show for it. Breaking my lens and then just forgetting to take pictures on top of all of it...makes me sad and ready to get all caught up on May's posts and then stay on top of blogging!

No comments