MARCH 2016


These past few months have flown by and sadly I have fallen WAY behind on blogging about the kids.  I feel so sad that I let that happen but I'm determined to get caught up and to start blogging about the kids weekly again.  Even if it's just one blog post a week about how our week went!  Poor Jude... my fourth child and he definitely has the least amount of pictures out of all of my kids.  That makes me sad too.  I feel like I missed documenting so many important things and moments with him.  I'm trying not to hold onto that guilt though and just start to do better from now on.  

March was a busy month but it feels like so long ago that I've forgotten most of what happened in it...

Jude got this toy from Nathan's parents for Christmas.  He really loved it.  He doesn't hold still long enough now to enjoy it.  He's rolling and crawling now so he doesn't use it any more but when he did lay still he really loved this. It's from Ikea and isn't it just adorable!




It snowed in March and Alanna sat here for a good while just looking out at the snow. 
 

These two...some days they are best friends...other days I can't keep them from fighting. 
 

Alanna's smile...I can't even!  And Liam...that would be his Buzz Lightyear stance!  Ruy is so good with Jude and such a big helper with him.  





We spent an afternoon at my best friend's house with all of her girls.  It was nice to get a break from the cold March weather and have a day in the 80's!!!

The kids loved running through the field and getting muddy! 
 

Liam's jeans got wet right when we first got to their house and he freaked out.  So he had to wear a pair of Ruby's shorts.  He looked so silly running around in those short shorts but he was happy as could be and that was all that mattered to me lol :) 
 

Ruy was in the Awana Olympics this year and he had so much fun.  I loved watching him play and was so proud of him! 
 


March had several really really warm days and we soaked up as much time outside as we could. 
 





















Alanna is in love with chapstick.  My mom got her some chapstick one day in March and she had used it all by the next day :) 





This little man turning five months.  He's my handsome little man! 
 



The life!  It's rough...enjoying some more warm weather. 
 



This little man loves his big brother! 
 


Ruy is SUCH a great big brother to all his siblings! 
 







 Alanna took her baby doll outside and pushed her on the swing. 







Ruy has his favorite little spot outside by our creek where he loves to read and play. 












We painted rocks one day for school and the kids loved it. They got paint all over the porch and Liam painted Alanna's leg but that's ok! 
 






Easter weekend we went to a church that had a bounce house and some animals and the kids loved it. 
 











And Jude loves his little bouncy seat.  He plays in it all the time.  I can't even handle how cute his smile is and how beautiful his eyes are! 
 




No comments