A Little Bit of Brotherly Love


I was in the middle of getting breakfast ready yesterday morning, when I looked at my sweet baby girl and decided she looked so precious that she needed her picture taken. I love the little outfit she had on (it only lasted about an hour...then she threw up on it) from my recent consignment store shopping trip.  It even matched her favorite little bunny which made her look even cuter!





Ruy just recently learned how to hold Alanna while standing up, so he wanted to have his picture taken with her.  He is looking so grown up lately I can hardly stand it.  It won't be long and he will be strong enough to hold me!


While I was making breakfast, I turned around and saw Liam putting Alanna's "Monkey" (what he calls her Bunny) on her head.  He then very proudly says "Look Mommy!  I put Monkey on Alanna's head!"  Little did I know that Ruy had done the same thing just a few minutes prior and Liam was just copying Ruy...
Brotherly Love :)


Alanna's Outfit
Shirt: Baby Gap; Pants: Carters (from a consignment store)  Headband: Dollypriss

No comments