Our Menu for January 16-23

Yesterday was Friday...grocery shopping day yet again
This past week went by soooo fast.  Sometimes I feel like I live at the grocery store...or stores I should say.  Ruy left right after lunch yesterday to go to the beach for the weekend so it was just me and the two "littles."  I had to go to Sam's Club, Kroger, and Wal-mart again this week.  I really wish all three of those stores were right beside each other and had some sort of connecting doors so that I didn't have to get the kids and all my stuff in and out of the van three times.  And I wish that it was possible for me to never step foot in Wal-mart ever again but sadly there are just some things that I can get there so much cheaper than Kroger or Sam's club...and they have some things that I buy that neither Sam's Club or Kroger sell.  

I brought my "big girl" camera with me to the store yesterday because I wanted to capture a few pictures of our grocery shopping adventures but as I figured, neither Alanna or Liam seemed in the mood for it, so I decided just to leave my camera in the car.  So this is the only shot I got of them :) 



Well here is our menu for the week.  I try to stick with it as much as I can but sometimes things pop up and I have to change it up a bit.  Usually that just means that I swop a dinner or a lunch for another day. 



Week of January 16 Friday -23 Friday

Friday- *Make Zucc Muffins
Breakfast - Me: Chocolate MIM (S) Kids: Omelets, fruit
Lunch - Me: BLT wrap with shake (E) or (S) Kids: PB & Jelly, strawberry yogurt
Dinner - One Pan Pasta (E) Everyone

Saturday- *Make homemade bread & beans for chili on Monday
Breakfast- Whatever I choose
Lunch - Whatever I choose
Dinner:  Homemade Pizza & Salad (E) Everyone

Sunday *Make PB Cheesecake & pack Nathan's meals for tomorrow
Breakfast-  Overnight Oatmeal (E) Everyone *Find new recipe for oatmeal  
Lunch- Chicken Alfredo & green beans (S)   (Everyone)
Dinner- Egg Tacos (S) Everyone

Monday
Breakfast- Me: MIM with cream cheese frosting (S)  Kids: Muffins & fruit
Lunch- Me: tomato and mozzarella panini, yogurt & fruit (E) Kids: PB & Jelly
Dinner- Chili (E) Everyone

Tuesday  
Breakfast- Scrambled Eggs (Sides are either turkey bacon &/or Shake) (S) Everyone
Lunch- Me: Blue Cheese salad (S) Kids: Grilled cheese & ham, carrots & ranch,
Dinner- Leftover Chili (E) Everyone

Wednesday *Awanas & prepare oatmeal for tomorrow
Breakfast- Me: Trim Healthy Pancakes (E)  Kids: Pancakes with fruit
Lunch- Me: Sweet potato, salad & yogurt with fruit (E) Kids: Mac & cheese, fruit
Dinner-  Tacos (E or S) depending on toppings; Everyone  

Thursday *Pack Nathan's meals for tomorrow
Breakfast- Overnight Oatmeal (E) Everyone
Lunch- Turkey panins, yogurt (E) Everyone
Dinner- Slow cooker Ranch White Chicken Chili (E) Everyone

Friday  
Breakfast- Ham & cheese omelets, fruit (S) everyone  
Lunch- Me: Bean & cheese wrap & greek yogurt with fruit or Shake (E) Kids: PB & Jelly & smoothies
Dinner-  Leftover slow cooker Ranch White Chicken Chili (E) Everyone


New recipes to make
1. Pumpkin Cottage Whip (FP)
2. Peanut Butter Cheesecake (S)
3. New oatmeal recipe


1 comment

  1. This looks so yummy! I wish I could drop in for a meal. :) How does that Ranch Chicken Chili taste? Sounds like something my family might like....

    ReplyDelete