MENU MONDAY

Last week I never got a chance to post our menu.  I've been working on some new and exciting things and have been extra busy lately.  Be sure to check back on the blog later this week to hear more about all that! We had about 18 inches of snow hit here this week!  Ah!!! I hate snow and being cold so I was not happy about all the snow and being stuck inside for days and days.  I like it when it snows just enough for the kids to play in it for the day and then it melts by the next morning.  Snow that lasts for weeks is just too much.  We went grocery shopping on Wednesday last week instead of Saturday because I knew we were going to be snowed in by Saturday and didn't want to be eating oatmeal every meal for several days :)  I'm so glad I did because the snow started Friday morning and didn't stop until late Saturday night.  Alanna wanted no part in going out in the snow while it was snowing because it blew in her face and made her too cold.  But she did go out with me today and enjoyed it a lot.  I'm sure we'll all be bundled up out in it tomorrow because I'm feeling pretty claustrophobic about now and need some fresh air :)  So look out for some snow pictures in the next few days.  Anyways... here is our menu for this week!  Enjoy! 

Oh if you missed it I posted {Part 4} of our Home Tour which shows our Before and After pictures of our house.  I know a lot of you were asking me when I would show those.  You can check it out {here}

Saturday:
B-Scrambled eggs with cheese & 2 mini cheesecakes
*I love these cheesecakes.  They are the perfect little size and so yummy!
 L- Turkey and Cheese sandwich on whole wheat sprouted bread , clementine(E)
D-  Leftover Chicken and green fries from the THM cookbook page 218 (S)  
*These green beans are so good.  

Sunday: 
B- Apple Crumble from the THM cookbook page 338
*This is one of our most favorite breakfasts!  We love to eat it hot with warm almond milk poured on top of it.
L- Chicken and Shrimp Quesadillas (S) & Shake  Kids: Ham & Cheese quesadillas   
D- Spaghetti with sausage over troodles from the THM cook book page 222.  Kids over whole wheat pasta.
*The troodles were awesome.  So happy I now have a way to eat spaghetti without all the carbs.


Monday: 
B- Banana Cake from the THM cookbook page  298 (E)
*I'll have mine with PB for a CO
L- Turkey hot dogs (no bun) with mozzarella cheese & homemade greek yogurt with peanut butter, truvia & sugar free chocolate chips (S) Kids: Leftover spaghetti.
D- Chicken pot pie from the THM cookbook page137
*I got the THM Baking Blend and it was so wonderful in this recipe.

Tuesday:
B- Ham & Cheese omelets(S)
L- Me: BLT Salad with ranch dressing, yogurt with fruit (S) Kids: PB & Jelly, yogurt with fruit
D- Turkey & Bean Chili (E)  

Wednesday: 
B- Giant Blueberry Pancakes from the THM cookbook page 261 (E)
L- Ham & Cheese & Turkey Bacon Wrap (kids in a tortilla shell) fried in butter, shake (S)
D-Taco Salad (E) Kids: Tacos

Thursday:
L-Turkey hot dogs, Sweet Potato, fruit  (E)  
D- Chicken & Shrimp fajitas (S)

Friday:
B-Scrambled eggs, fruit
L- Yogurt & granola from the THM cookbook page 254. Turkey & cheese roll ups (E)
D- Homemade Pizza & Salad (E)


 
Snacks:
Peanuts, cheese, fruit, yogurt, shakes, hard boiled eggs, cottage berry whip, hot tea, popcorn. 


I hope everyone has a wonderful week!  If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below or you can chat with me on Facebook & Instagram

{Pin it}

And because every post needs a picture or two or three...



 
 

No comments