PEANUT BUTTER BAKED OATMEAL {THM-CROSSOVER}

I love oatmeal.  It's so easy to make, filling, delicious, and my kids love it.  Well Ruy and Alanna love it.  Liam struggles with regular oatmeal.  But baked oatmeal...he loves!  It must be something about the texture of regular oatmeal that bothers him.  He seriously takes a thousand years a really long time to eat oatmeal unless it's baked oatmeal and then he is the first one done and begging for more.  So I've started making more baked oatmeal recipes and less overnight oatmeal.  I love overnight oatmeal so much but it's just so much easier to make one meal.  

Anyways...enough of my ramblings :)  This recipe is so easy to make and so yummy.  If you follow Trim Healthy Mama then this is a {Crossover}meal due to the oatmeal, peanut butter, eggs, and butter being combined.  But if you're pregnant, nursing, at goal weight or just need a little change in your normal {E & S} meals...then this would be a wonderful CO to add to your menu.  

Ingredients:

  • 3 cups old-fashioned oats
  • 4 tablespoons Super Sweet Blend
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 2 eggs 
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 3/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla 
  • 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter

Directions:

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease a 9x13 pan with coconut oil spray.  Mix all the ingredients together and stir until combined.  Pour into pan and bake for 18-25 minutes (oven times vary depending on oven) My oven is smaller than most so I only bake it for 18 minutes.  I baked it for 22 minutes in my previous oven.  Serve with warm almond milk poured over top!  Enjoy!!! 
 *My kids have whole milk on theirs.  

I really hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!  If you have any questions or comments, you can leave them below or you can chat with me on Facebook & Instagram.

{Pin it}




1 comment

  1. Hi there. This looks amazing!! I was wondering if we could use peanut flour to keep it an E. Have you, by chance, tried that? Thx :)

    ReplyDelete