Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites

I love chocolate.  I love peanut butter and I love bananas.  So when I came across a recipe for Frozen Banana Bites about two years ago, I was very excited.   I modified the ingredients from the original recipe some to fit what I typically had.

I started making these a lot when  I started doing P90X because each bite only has about 35 calories in it.  I tend to crave something sweet at night so one or two of these can really satisfy that craving without packing on tons of calories!   And they are SO yummy so it's a win-win situation.  

   Liam enjoyed helping me make some today!!!

Here are my modified ingredients: 

FROZEN BANANA BITES

What you'll need . . .
  • 2 large bananas
  • 1/4 to 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/4 to 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
 Yep, it's that simple...only three ingredients!!!  I followed the rest of the recipe exactly the same and they have always turned out amazing!  Enjoy!












No comments