Siblings.Best.Friends


I grew up in a big family.  I have three sisters and two brothers.  Almost everywhere we went people stared at us or made comments about how HUGE our family was.  I never really thought we had a huge family.  It was normal to me and I loved it.  

Growing up my sister Ruth and my brother Matthew were my best friends.  Ruth is four years older than me and Matt is two and a half years older than me.  We did everything together.  We were pretty much inseparable.  

I want the same thing for my children.  I want a big family and I want my children to be each others best friends.  I can already see this happening with Ruy and Liam and it makes me so happy.  I love watching them play.  I love hearing Ruy teach Liam new things.  I love seeing the love in Liam's eyes when he looks at Ruy.  I love hearing Liam call Ruy "Bubby".  I love that Liam wants to do everything Ruy does and I love that Ruy is trying so hard to be such a good example to him.  I love that they love each other.  












No comments