My First Post

I have been so encouraged by other blogs that for some time now, I have thought about starting my own.  I used to always journal as a child and blogging about my life will be a form of journalism for me as an adult.  I can remember starting my first journal was when I was seven years old.  I wrote in a journal almost every day until I was 16 years old.  I always loved being able to go back and remember all the little things that had happened in my life that most people would forget about if not documented.  Unfortunately, I made the terrible decision to get rid of all my journals my senior year in high school.  I still get knots in my stomach every time I think about it.  All of my childhood memories just thrown away.  So, I am starting this blog to use as a way to document my life now as a wife and mother and to hopefully be an encouragement to others along the way. 


No comments