Playing Zorro

My boys love to dress up.  We have a Rubbermaid container filled with cowboy hats, guns, firefighter clothes, army clothes, etc.  You can find Ruy on most days running around either inside or outside, shooting a bear, fighting a bandit, or using the force to capture Darth Vader.  Liam usually is fighting a lion.  I love that children have such amazing imaginations.

Our most recent addition to our dress up bin, was swords and Zorro costumes.  My Mom bought the boys swords from Five Below and then made them masks and capes.  My Mom is an amazing seamstress, crafter, painter!  The masks and capes didn't have to be sewn but she can sew just about anything. The boys have had so much fun lately running around the house sword fighting each other.  

We have an old black and white Zorro movie that Ruy loves watching.  Eventually I'd like to get him the Zorro Show that Disney put out back in the 50's.  My siblings and I LOVED this show. 

Last night, the boys spent the entire evening playing Zorro.  They laughed and laughed at each other!  They even HAD TO keep them on during dinner.  It was such a fun evening, just enjoying watching them play!

I snapped a few pictures of them with my P&S (point & shoot) since it was closer to me.
Love my crazy boys SO much! 




No comments