Father's Day



Nathan got home from his missions trip to Mexico at 3:15AM Sunday morning.  I was having a really hard time sleeping while waiting for him to get home.  It was storming really bad and I knew he would be so tired so I was having a hard time relaxing and sleeping.  I was awake when he got home, and Nathan and I didn't get to bed after he got home until 4AM.  I got up at 7AM and then Alanna and Liam jumped on Nathan at 8:30AM.  They were SO happy to have him home.  We went to church and then met up with Nathan's parents for lunch.  

{Since several people asked:} 
Alanna's dress/ Baby Gap (bought at a consignment store)
Alanna's shoes/ Target...can be bought here
My Dress/ Shift Dress from Target...can be bought here










Nathan's parents are so sweet and so good with the kids.  We love spending time with them and are so thankful they are only 1.5 hours from us.  We can easily meet up half way on a short notice (like Sunday) and spend a few fun hours together.  

I'm so thankful that we had Nathan home for Father's Day this year, as he is usually working at the Fire Station on Father's Day.  It was a very nice day and I felt very blessed.

No comments