JUDE'S COMING HOME OUTFIT

I've been looking for some time for an outfit for Jude to wear home from the hospital.  And the other day when I was shopping online at Gap for a sweater for Alanna, I came across a baby boy outfit and I knew immediately it's what I wanted for Jude's coming home outfit.  I got a size 0-3 month so it will probably be a little big on him, but I want him to be able to wear it for a few months.  I can't wait to see him in it and snuggle him up.  I already bought the socks and the blanket as well and will be ordering the hat sometime next week.  These socks are so soft and come in lots of different sizes.  The blanket I got on sale for $5 when she was having a store-wide sale a few weeks ago.  It's very soft and I plan on having it be his "special blanket".  They are made from jersey fabric and I just love it so much.  I bought him one in navy blue and in gray.  



I'm pretty excited about the fact that I'm just five weeks from my due date and will soon be holding and loving on my sweet little boy!  I hope you found something helpful in this post.  And I'd love to hear about what you will be bringing your little one home in :) 




No comments