LITTLE GIRL FALL STYLE



 Fall is probably my favorite season.  I love the changing of the leaves, the beautiful weather, apple-picking, pumpkin patches, & all the cute clothes!  Leggings, sweater dresses, & boots! I have been so excited about buying some cute things for Alanna for this fall.  Girls can be kind of expensive so I'm really hoping we have another girl soon so that I can pass down all her clothes to a little sister :)  I put together this little post on some of my favorite Little Girl items.  I've already bought most of these items for Alanna and can't wait for her to wear this little vest!  I bought it in a size 2T which is a little big on her since she's so petite but I'm planning on her being able to wear it for 2-3 years.  I'd love to hear what some of your favorite fall items for little girls are.  




Happy Fall Shopping!!!

No comments