Baby Favorites For Jude



So I'm only 10 weeks away from my due date and I've really been thinking about all the things I want/need to get Jude before he arrives.  I am slightly picky when it comes to clothes and things like that and I'm very selective about what I buy.  So I've been searching my favorite stores Baby Gap, H&M, Target, for things but I've probably spent the most time searching through Etsy!  

Etsy is amazing and terrible all at the same time. :)  There are so many adorable things out there but I've put together a list of 5 of my favorite things I've found on Etsy.



1. Knot Hat

*I love these little hats and plan on buying him a few.

2.  Pacifier Clips

*I love natural colors/tones without a bunch of prints on it. 

3.  Crib Sheet

*This sheet set is actually sold out because...I just ordered it :)  I actually had the owner custom make me two mini crib sheets, a bumper pad, and a crib skirt.  She has been so amazing to work with and if you need a custom made bedding set I highly recommend her.  I can't wait to have it delivered and show you all how it turned out!

4.  Bandanna Bib

*These bandanna bibs are so modern and cute.  I am planning on ordering a few in this style and a few of the traditional rounded style bibs.  Most stores on Etsy sell them with either velcro or snaps and can fit ages 2 months-2 years so even though they are a little pricey, they will fit for a very long time.  I love the color choices I can find on Etsy that I'm not able to find in local stores.

5.  Jersey Swaddle Blanket

*I already ordered this blanket and a blue one for Jude.  The fabric is very soft and I can't wait to wrap him up in them!

Well if you're expecting a baby I hope you found some of these things helpful!  Happy Etsy shopping :)

No comments